Linden Community Schools is accepting School of Choice applications for all grades for the 2023-2024 school year. The application window closes at 3:00 p.m. on August 9th. School of Choice is open for all students residing in Genesee and contiguous counties.
- Highly qualified teaching staff
- Exceptional state standardized test scores
- Advanced Placement classes
- Dual Enrollment opportunities
- Early Middle College opportunities
- New sports stadium
- Safe & secure schools
- State of the art technology
- Rigorous and relevant curriculum
- Young 5s program
Online applications are available beginning December 29th at LCS' School of Choice Documents folder.
For more information contact:
Jennifer Bentley, School of Choice Coordinator
7205 W. Silver Lake Road, Linden MI 48451