Orientation for students in 9th grade is on Monday, August 26th from 7:45 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Students attend for the entire time period. Please click on the Freshman Orientation link for more details.
Orientation for students in grades 10th through 12th is on Monday, August 26th. Students may attend any time between 4:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m.
For all students, the following forms must be completed electronically
in Student/Parent Vue
to enter orientation:
- Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) Agreement
- Parent/Student Handbook Agreement
- Concussion Form
If applicable, a completed Parking Registration Form must be submitted before a student can use the student parking lot. Please see the link to the form below.
In addition, a Student Profile Form and Free/Reduced Lunch Application (if applicable), mailed to student homes on August 5th, must be returned to enter orientation.
During orientation, students are able to:
- Pay outstanding fines or return overdue items BEFORE receiving schedule
- Deposit money into their lunch account
- Pickup textbooks for first semester, SCHEDULE is REQUIRED
- Receive a copy of their class schedule AFTER settling outstanding obligations
- Have their school picture taken
- Purchase a student parking pass
- Order a school yearbook. Click here to order before orientation - Yearbook Ordering
- Order class t-shirts. Click here to order before orientation - Class T-shirt Ordering